The ownership of this website corresponds to:
- SERVICIOS DE INGENIERÍA Y CONSULTORÍA PROTECNIC, SL
And the address of this owner, for the purposes of communications and exercise of rights, is as follows:
- C / Agastia, nº 44-46, 1º A
- Madrid (28027 Madrid)
- Phone: 913675377
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Therefore, if you do not agree with any of the conditions and / or conditions set forth herein, you should not use / access this website.
In this website we use the cookies indicated below, in order to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences, by analyzing your browsing habits.
- Own cookies.
- Third party cookies.
- Session cookies.
- Persistent cookies
- Technical cookies
- Personalization cookies.
- Analysis cookies.
- Advertising cookies.
- Behavioral advertising cookies.
Therefore, and as we indicated previously, if you continue browsing, we consider that you accept the use of these cookies.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we inform you that you can change the configuration of cookies, for which we will provide you with the way to do it later (see section 4, below, in this same document).
 BASIC INFORMATION ON COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
 INFORMATION ON THE TYPE OF COOKIES
[3.1] Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can usually distinguish, but without limitation, between:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
[3.2] Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated
Depending on the length of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can usually distinguish, although without limitation, between:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
[3.3] Types of cookies according to their purpose
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can usually distinguish, although without limitation, between:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
 ADMINISTRATION OF COOKIES
From SERVICIOS DE INGENIERÍA Y CONSULTORÍA PROTECNIC, SL we want you to have the guarantee of having the information that allows you to manage the cookies installed on your computer, so that, if you wish, you could at any time revoke the operation of cookies of that website.
Therefore, you have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. So and to such end, next we indicate him the links or links of the main navigators and devices so that he has all the information to consult how to manage the cookies in his navigator:
- Internet Explorer - Version 5 - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
- Internet Explorer - Version 6 - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
- Internet Explorer - Version 7 and 8 - http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-Cookies
- Internet Explorer - Version 9 - http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-Cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
- Internet Explorer - Version 10 - http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/Internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-10
- Internet Explorer - Version 11 - http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/Internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11
- Safari 5 and 6 - http://www.apple.com/es/support/mac-apps/safari/
- Safari 7 - http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Safari 8 - http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- iPhone, iPad or iPod - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
- Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-Web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Opera - http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/Cookies.html
- Android - http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- Windows Phone - http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/Web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Blackberry - https://www.blackberrymobile.com/support/
 UPDATE OF THE COOKIES POLICY
Due to the fact that, due to different circumstances, certain updates to this Cookies Policy may be required on our website, we recommend that you review it each time you access it, so that you can be properly informed about how and what we use the cookies.
The date on which we updated this Cookies Policy for the last time was July 8, 2019