SERVICES OF ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING PROTECNIC, SL is responsible for the treatment of the user's personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (RGPD ), and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship and send communications about our products and services.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Data communication: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: SERVICIOS DE INGENIERÍA Y CONSULTORÍA PROTECNIC, SL, C / Agastia, nº 44-46, 1st A, of Madrid (28027 Madrid).
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To continue, you must accept that you have read and you agree with the previous clause you must accept it expressly